Training from Feram
Feram's mission is to improve the software world, focusing on full stack web development and deployment. We believe that better tools and practices lead to better results and we recognize that using better tools to their fullest has a learning curve.
Therefore we offer trainings on how to build better software through application of functional programming paradigms.
Just to name a few examples of recent features which have directly been inspired by purely functional programming languages:
- Java Lambda Expressions
- Python Structural Pattern Matching (aka match case)
- Rust in general (algebraic data types, pattern matching, type inference, type classes, and type families)
- C++ lambda expressions, tuples, and type inference
Our training consists of three parts:
- Introduction to purely functional programming languages. Where they come from, what influences them, and where they are going.
- Writing example code in Haskell and Elm to understand how their distinct features simplify programming and lead to better code.
Take Your Training
Our training is available both remotely and in-person.
If you're interested in learning more, please contact us. We can then advise you on the best combination of in-class content, take-home exercises, and scheduling to maximize your team's results.Let's talk!